- Effective management of hourly, technical, and supervisory level employees.
- Oversee many diverse projects in a quickly changing environment.
- Strong negotiations skills with outside vendors for goods and services.
- High aptitude for operation and maintenance of mechanical and electronic systems.
- Advanced understanding of personal computer systems, software, and application integration.
- Hands on experience with network design, installation, use, and administration.
- Extensive experience programming applications and interfaces utilizing SQL back ends.
- Multiple disciplines in programming/database languages as well as database design.
- Exceptional knowledge of World Wide Web solution design, implementation, and usability.